Plano, Texas — At Home Group Inc., The Home Décor Superstore, has opened its 200th store, in San Diego. This milestone comes after At Home’s recent expansion into California, where the home décor retailer currently operates two stores with the potential to grow to more than 80 stores.
“We are thrilled to announce that we have expanded our footprint to 200 stores in 40 states. With our long term goal of opening more than 600 stores nationwide, we continue to be excited about the significant whitespace in front of us,” says Lee Bird, At Home’s chairman and chief executive officer. “As one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, we believe we are well-positioned for our next phase of growth with the compelling strength of our new store pipeline.”
Since its IPO nearly 3 years ago, At Home has grown its annual store footprint, net sales and profits by more than 20%.
This month, At Home plans to open seven new stores, including:
- North Canton store located at 4932 Portage St. NW, North Canton, Ohio, open now.
- Mt. Juliet store located at 535 Pleasant Grove Rd., Mt. Juliet, Tenn., open now.
- San Diego store located at 12080 Carmel Mountain Rd., San Diego, open now.
- Athens store located at 2656 Atlanta Hwy., Athens, Ga., open now.
- Willow Grove store located at 2620 Moreland Rd., Willow Grove, Pa., open now.
- Johnson City store located at 3019 Peoples St., Johnson City, Tenn.
- Avon store located at 216 Gable Crossing Dr., Avon, Ind.
At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas, and currently operates 200 stores in 40 states. For more information, visit www.athome.com.
SOURCE: At Home Group Inc.