Lee’s Summit, Mo. — Chicken Salad Chick has mapped out development goals to add 50 locations to the pipeline for the Midwest in the next 4 years via strategic franchise partnerships. These development goals build on the tremendous growth Chicken Salad Chick has experienced this year, with 17 signed agreements year-to-date and 40 locations projected to open by year-end. In addition to this impressive development, Chicken Salad Chick is reporting a +17.1% increase over 2019.
The Midwest proves to be an attractive franchise development region for the brand with 15 thriving restaurants across Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Ohio, and a wide selection of open territories. Chicken Salad Chick seeks to expand in these additional Midwest markets:
- Illinois: Upwards of 15 restaurants in Springfield, Champaign and Chicago suburbs
- Indiana: 10 restaurants in Lafayette, Fort Wayne and South Bend
- Iowa: 12 restaurants in Des Moines, Ames, Cedar Rapids, Sioux City, Davenport, Iowa City
- Kansas: Up to 9 restaurants in Lawrence, Manhattan/Junction City, North Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Wichita
- Missouri: 7 restaurants in the North Kansas City, Cape Girardeau communities
- Nebraska: Up to 8 restaurants in Lincoln, Omaha and Grand Island
- Ohio: 20 restaurants across Akron, Cleveland, Toledo, Youngstown
Kickstarting Midwest development efforts is a signed agreement in Lee’s Summit, Mo., slated for a spring 2022 opening. Additionally, the brand has signed agreements across Missouri — in Springfield, Columbia and Jefferson City — and an upcoming agreement in Aurora and Macedonia, Ohio.
“Growing our presence across the Midwest is an exciting chapter for our growth story as we break into untapped markets with new franchise partners,” says Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. “Our initial success throughout the region tells us that now is an opportune time to build on that foundation.”
Chicken Salad Chick recently opened its 200th store. Looking ahead, the brand’s development goal is to have 500 locations open and operating by the end of 2025.
Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch. Founded in Auburn, Ala., by Stacy and Kevin Brown in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick has grown to 200 restaurants in 17 states. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com/franchising.
SOURCE: Chicken Salad Chick