St. Petersburg, Fla. — WOWorks, parent company of Saladworks, Frutta Bowls, Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh, The Simple Greek, Barberitos Southwestern Grille and Cantina, and Zoup! Eatery, is launching seven new virtual brands. These new online-only delivery and takeout concepts harness the power of WOWorks’ strategic collaboration with Olo, a leading open SaaS platform that revolutionizes the restaurant industry’s digital landscape.
Third-party delivery services, such as DoorDash, UberEats and Grubhub, have become the driving force behind a culinary revolution, reshaping the way consumers experience food. With their convenience and accessibility, these platforms are projected to fuel unprecedented growth in the food delivery industry. By introducing these innovative virtual brands, WOWorks opens fresh revenue streams for its franchisees, propelling growth.
The lineup of WOWorks’ new virtual brands includes:
1. Soup Works: A virtual brand of Saladworks, this virtual brand tantalizes taste buds with a wide variety of hearty and flavorful soups.
2. Stack’d Sandwiches: A virtual brand of Saladworks, this virtual brand boasts chef-inspired signature sandwiches and panini melts.
3. Toasty: A virtual brand of Frutta Bowls, this virtual brand elevates the humble toast into savory creations.
4. Spoon Me: A virtual brand of Frutta Bowls, this virtual brand serves up decadent and energizing Acai, Pitaya, Coconut, blended kale bowls topped with delicious fruit.
5. Sips: A virtual brand of Frutta Bowls, this virtual brand offers refreshing and revitalizing smoothies.
6. Titan Gyros: A virtual brand from Garbanzo Mediterranean Fresh that features Double-Stuffed Gyros.
7. MacLove: A virtual brand of Zoup! that brings comfort food to an entire new level with creative mac-and-cheese recipes.
“WOWorks’s new virtual brands are a testament of its guests increasing demand for more nutritious and flavorful meal options that can be enjoyed on-the-go,” says Kelly Roddy, CEO of WOWorks. “Our partnership with Olo will allow WOWorks’ franchisees to add on additional revenue streams that can leverage their existing menu offerings in front of an increasing audience on third-party online food delivery sites.”
WOWorks was formed in 2020 and is fully owned by Centre Lane Partners, LLC. WOWorks seeks to drive growth across all of its brands through a variety of channels, both traditional and non-traditional, including ghost kitchens, food trucks, grocery retail and more.
Olo is a leading open SaaS platform for restaurants that enables hospitality at every guest touchpoint. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s on-demand commerce engine, providing restaurants a single source to understand and serve every guest from every channel, whether direct or third-party. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, Olo customers can build personalized guest experiences in and outside of their four walls, utilizing one of the largest and most flexible restaurant tech ecosystems on the market. Over 600 restaurant brands trust Olo to grow their digital ordering and delivery programs, do more with less, and make every guest feel like a regular.