— Interview with Corey Perez —
R&R: Where are you based and how long has the company been in business?
Corey Perez: We are headquartered in San Francisco with locations in Los Angeles; Fresno, California; Stockton, California; Las Vegas and Dallas.
Originally founded in 1958, current ownership has been in place since 2003.
R&R: What is your name and title, and how long have you been with the company?
Perez: Corey Perez, senior vice president. I have been with AD ART for 13 years.
R&R: What trades/services do you offer retailers and restaurants?
Perez: We are a national company that handles signage and LED lighting for retail and restaurants nationwide.
We are comprised of three divisions:
- AD ART provides new signage for interior and exterior projects.
- AA SIGN & Lighting Maintenance handles service for existing signage and lighting for all types of facilities.
- Genesis Lighting Solutions provides LED lighting for new and existing locations.
R&R: In what regions of the country do you conduct most of your business, or are you nationwide?
Perez: We are nationwide and provide Total Program Management in all states and Canada.
R&R: What makes AD ART’s “signature service” stand out in the industry?
Perez: With our national footprint and array of vendor partner resources, we provide Total Program Management using high-quality products and services within budget and on time, every time.
R&R: What kind of feedback do you receive from clients?
Perez: Our customers report they are very happy with our quality products and “high touch” customer service and that we go above and beyond to get the job done.
R&R: Why should owner/operators choose AD ART to be their next vendor partner?
Perez: Companies should choose AD ART for our:
- Experienced and skilled team: Our sign experts have many years of experience and are knowledgeable in the latest technologies and design trends.
- Wide range of services: From design and manufacturing to installation and maintenance, we offer a complete suite of sign solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
- High-quality materials: We use premium materials, ensuring that our signs are durable and long-lasting.
- On-time delivery: We understand the importance of timely delivery, and our team works diligently to meet even the tightest deadlines.
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive pricing without sacrificing quality, making us a high-value option for our clients.
- Customization options: We work closely with our clients to create customized signs that meet their specific needs, budget and requirements.
- Exceptional customer service: Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible experience, and we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service.
R&R: How many retail/restaurant clients do you have?
Perez: We service over 70 national programs for retailers and restaurants.
R&R: What are some of the latest trends you see in the FM industry now?
Perez: We are seeing many programs looking to reduce costs. Many companies are choosing AD ART for cost saving ideas and options.
R&R: What predictions do you have — for your company, your industry or both — in 2023?
Perez: We see the industry continuing to expand and grow. Many will choose AD ART to assist with reducing costs while improving the overall performance of their national programs.
— Corey Perez is senior vice president of AD ART, a national company that handles signage and LED lighting for retail and restaurants nationwide. This Q&A originally was published in the February 2023 issue of Retail & Restaurant Facility Business magazine. For more information in having your company profiled in a future Signature Vendor Spotlight, please contact Scott Royal at [email protected].