Irving, Texas — Chuck E. Cheese has completed its 200th remodel at its Douglasville, Ga., location. New and refreshed facilities across 35 states have been enhanced to improve the fun and the experience for families with more games, updated technology enhancements throughout each location, and innovation within its operation for greater guest benefits. With nearly half its entire fleet remodeled already, the brand is on track to remodel another 100 locations across the nation in 2023.
“Within the next 3 years, we expect all our fun centers across the country to be upgraded with our latest vision of the brand,” says David McKillips, president and CEO of CEC Entertainment, LLC. “Our remodeled fun centers offer families more space for play and through our game enhancement program we are introducing new games year-round; it’s more entertainment than ever before! Chuck E. Cheese has helped families create lifelong memories for 45 years, so we are excited to bring to life an elevated entertainment experience to this beloved brand for the next generation of kids.”
The reimagined experience also includes tech upgrades that focus on convenience and simplicity, including:
- Play Pass & Play Bands in place of traditional tokens. The tap-to-play game card system provides an easier, more convenient and cleaner way to play.
- E-tickets have replaced paper tickets as a contactless and more eco-friendly alternative. The automated ticketing system is convenient and easily trackable on guests’, Play Pass or Play Band.
- Touchless payment options are available in-store, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Self-service kiosks allow guests to pause their play time, check their ticket allotment or re-up on game play at any time.
- Mobile Table Ordering creates an easy way for guests to view the menu, order food immediately or later from their table so they have more time for fun.
To mark its 200th remodel, the brand hosted an official reopening in Douglasville, Ga., on January 26.
CEC Entertainment, LLC. is a nationally recognized leader in family entertainment and dining with its Chuck E. Cheese, Peter Piper Pizza brands and virtual kitchen concept, Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings. Created in 2020, Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings offers a distinct, customized eating experience outside of a restaurant environment that amplifies classic pizza and wings and operates out of 400 ghost locations nationwide. The company and its franchisees operate a system of nearly 600 Chuck E. Cheese fun centers and more than 120 Peter Piper Pizza venues, with locations in 47 states and 19 foreign countries and territories. For more information, For more information, visit www.chuckecheese.com.
SOURCE: CEC Entertainment, LLC