Pittsburgh — Moe’s Southweast Grill has opened its first ever kiosk-only restaurant. Located in Pittsburgh, the kiosk-only restaurant is owned and operated by Moe’s multi-unit franchisee Mike Geiger, seats 16 and features Moe’s new brand design. The build took approximately 10 months to complete, with the final inspection scheduled for one day after the city shut down due to COVID-19 (March 13).
This timely launch provides a more contactless ordering option in the time of COVID-19, as well as additional sanitation efforts have been put in place in accordance with CDC guidelines. This is just the latest in a string of new product offerings and technological advancements the brand has put into place since March 2020. Other examples include:
- A completely revamped app, which launched earlier this month.
- Launch of Taco Kits for easier family-style dining at home.
- The announcement of Moe’s Market, where stores would sell bulk ingredients that were in low stock at local markets.
- Free delivery via the Moe’s app March 16-April 17.
- Ramped up curbside dining.
- Across Moe’s more than 700 restaurants, provided thousands of meals to healthcare workers and first responders.
Founded in 2000 and based in Atlanta, Moe’s Southwest Grill has more than 700 franchised locations. For more information, visit www.moes.com.
SOURCE: Moe’s Southwest Grill