The “Challenges in Restaurant Facilities Management: How are Restaurant Facilities Maintenance Teams Responding to COVID-19?” webinar, hosted by Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, delves into importance issues of cleanliness, technology, layout and protocols. In a new reality where restaurant operations have suddenly become a visible part of the customer experience and level of satisfaction, restaurant leaders and service providers weigh in on what the restaurant industry needs to take on the challenges of COVID-19 and keep staff and customers safe.
See a list of some topics covered below:
- Evolving cleaning protocols
- UV-C light: uses as a sanitizer and disinfectant
- Improving HVAC systems and using new filter technology
- Adaptations for indoor dining and cold weather
- Growth for multi-unit franchises
- Permanant changes in restaurant operations
Click here to watch the full webinar.