Houston — Women’s apparel and fashion accessories retailer Charming Charlie continues its coast-to-coast expansion with new stores. The retailer will open approximately 14 new locations in the coming months, with a focus on Texas, California, New York and the Midwest.
The stores will include Charming Charlie’s usual, color-grouping model and vast catalog of apparel, handbags, fashion jewelry, gifts, beauty, shoes, scarves, tech, travel, pets, kids and RSVP, and special occasion. Charming Charlie plans to roll out additional retail locations nationwide during the summer and fall 2021, respectively.
“We’re incredibly pleased to be bringing Charming Charlie back to its origin city of Houston and continuing to grow in all aspects of our business, especially in light of the challenges businesses have faced in the last year,” says Steve Lovell, president of Charming Charlie. “We also look forward to reopening in the communities who love the brand most.”
The retailer is set to open this spring (March through April) at the following locations:
- First Colony, Houston, TX
- Willowbrook Mall, Houston, TX
- Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX
- The Parks Mall at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- The Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Pembroke Lakes Mall, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Jordan Creek, Des Moines, IA
- La Encantada, Tucson, AZ
- Water Tower Place, Chicago, IL
- FlatIron Crossing, Broomfield, CO
- Fresno Fashion Fair, Fresno, CA
- PacView, Ventura, CA
- Vintage Faire, Modesto, CA
- Deptford Mall, Deptford, NK
Additionally, Charming Charlie is hiring for retail positions in the above markets. For more information, visit https://charmingcharlie.com/pages/careers.
Charming Charlie has been inspiring women to live more colorfully since 2004. For more information, visit www.charmingcharlie.com.
SOURCE: Charming Charlie