Oklahoma City — JackBe, the premier curbside drive-thru grocer, has opened its second location, the second of three locations slated to open in 2023 for the new-to-market grocer. The new location has a 22,000-square-foot store and serves as the new corporate headquarters, with over 42,000 square feet in total, including a test kitchen and other amenities. The store opened on May 3 in Edmond, Okla.
“We are thrilled to be opening our second location and to expand our mission to introduce a new way to shop, providing high-quality products with fast grocery service, which equates to the ultimate convenience for our customers,” says Alex Ruhter, CEO of JackBe. “Every industry is subject to disruption, and grocery is no different. After researching the market, we knew that the traditional business model of in-store shopping didn’t fit with convenience-minded, tech-savvy shoppers. What we offer — an app-driven, curbside drive-up grocery model — is resonating.”
JackBe opened the country’s first curbside drive-thru grocery in January 2023. In the first few months of operation, over 50% of the people who tried JackBe returned to order more groceries. JackbBe is building stores around solving traditional grocery drawbacks: limited availability, dictated pickup time slots, lack of quality products, and substituting out-of-stock items.
Instead, JackBe offers:
- Simple shopping experience using the JackBe app.
- Place an order anytime, anywhere, and pick it up convenient for the customer.
- The only grocer that guarantees no substitutions 100% of the time.
- Every item is hand picked.
- Exceptional produce with an emphasis on freshness and food safety.
- No membership fees.
- Efficient store footprint focused on convenience and pickup, not delivery.
- Delivers value with reduced costs of operations.
- Grocery orders ready for pick up whenever you need them, giving back much-needed time to a customer’s day.
- No minimum order required.
In just minutes, customers can place an order on the JackBe app and, when ready, pull into one of the drive-thru bays, where a JackBe team member delivers groceries to their car. The 22,000-square-foot location has the ability to serve up to 200 orders per hour.
JackBe is re-imagining grocery shopping by creating a chain of stores dedicated to being the premier curbside drive-thru grocer. JackBe’s first location is also located in Edmond, Okla. A third location is slated to open in fourth quarter 2023 in Mustang, Okla. For more information, visit https://jackbenimble.com.