Philadelphia — NEST, a pioneer of integrated facilities management, has released its inaugural Social Responsibility Report, highlighting the company’s environmental stewardship, social programming, diversity, equity, inclusion and ethics. The report revealed new impactful programs, including “Trees for ISPs,” where NEST plants a tree for select work completed through its network of 26,000 Independent Service Providers (ISPs).
“We recognize that our work at NEST impacts thousands of companies, employees and the environment,” says Rob Almond, CEO of NEST. “We believe that true success means making a positive impact through every facet of our operation. With this vision at our core, we are proud to present our inaugural Social Responsibility Report and offer a transparent overview of our accomplishments, challenges and future aspirations.”
Highlights of NEST’s 2023 Social Responsibility Report:
• 2,000+ trees were planted in the month of September to offset carbon emissions for select work orders completed through ISP Connect, a mobile communications tool that ISPs utilize when performing work for NEST’s 60,000 retail and multi-site locations. ISP Connect also eliminates the need for physical paperwork, further impacting the world’s tree population in a positive way.
• $500,000+ donated to over 75 charities through NEST Nurtures, which was established in 2020
• 20,000+ light bulbs replaced in the last year to be more energy-efficient
• 250+ HVAC units replaced in the last year
• 575.28 metric tons of CO2e saved as a result of NEST’s hybrid work environment in the last year
To download the full report, go to www.enternest.com/social-responsibility.
NEST is the pioneer of the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) industry in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1994, NEST delivers day-to-day tactical management of facilities, financial consulting, analytics, project management and construction for major multi-site brands across North America. NEST provides 360° support 24 hours a day through one comprehensive facilities management solution that drives cost savings while maintaining an exceptional customer experience. For more information, visit www.enterNEST.com.